[Numpy-discussion] numpy installation question (IronPython)

Sebastian Haase seb.haase@gmail....
Tue Jul 13 07:26:49 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM, William Johnston <williamj@tenbase2.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I simply installed numpy in my Python26 installation, and then copied the
> numpy directory to my site-packages folder of my IronPython installation.
>
> Did I miss any installation steps in doing so?  The multiarray module could
> not be found using IronPython.

Hi William,

Why do you think that numpy works in IronPython ?
I thought most Python modules work only with "standard" (C) Python ....
Numpy depends heavily on C implementations for most of its functionality.

Regards,
Sebastian Haase