[Numpy-discussion] HOWTO build NumPy without external math libs

Benjamin Root ben.root@ou....
Tue Jul 13 14:39:12 CDT 2010

Stefan,

I don't believe that there are any such options, but is there a particular
reason why you *don't* want to use such external libs if you have them?  I
don't think anyone has considered a use-case where one would want to ignore
such libraries.

Ben Root