[Numpy-discussion] numpy Trac emails

Mon Jul 19 17:55:43 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Scipy Trac seems to work very well now, I get notification emails for
> comments on tickets etc. For numpy Trac, nothing right now. Can this be
> fixed?

I have a different problem, scipy trac sends all my notices to the wrong
address. Even if I unsubscribe and then resubscribe it still uses the wrong
address. Yet it sends the subscription confirmation to the correct address.
Strange. Maybe I need to subscribe as someone else.

Chuck