[Numpy-discussion] cython/swigpyrex examples and docs

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Jul 24 05:38:17 CDT 2010

Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:22:33 +0800, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> There is a bug report asking for the example files under doc/cython,
> doc/swig etc. to be included in the released binaries. This thread,
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.numeric.general/26913/
focus=26917,
> seems to indicate the docs should still be integrated in the main
> documentation. What do we want to do with the example files, are they
> still up to date?

There are two points here, I guess:

- the files should be integrated to the docs

- some of them are also reusable as-is (cython/c_numpy.pxd, swig/numpy.i)
  for users in their own projects

I'm not sure what's the best place to put these in.

--
Pauli Virtanen