[Numpy-discussion] First shot at svn->git conversion

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Jul 26 11:32:05 CDT 2010

Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:26:51 +0800, Ralf Gommers wrote:
[clip]
> > > Also, Ralf has the Git ID in format "rgommers<...email...>", but I
> > > guess that's correct?
>
> My checkout failed so can't check this, but that looks a little odd. My
> .gitconfig is normal:
> user]
>     name = rgommers
>     email = <...myemail...>
>
> Looking with gitk in my numpy/scipy repos the ID after my commits looks
> the same as those of others.

I tried to say that typically people write their full name rather than a
user account (rgommers) in the "name=" field.

But anything is fine here, as long as it's consistent :)

Cheers,
Pauli