[Numpy-discussion] Problem with importing numpy in Ubuntu

Tue Jul 27 09:33:23 CDT 2010

It's a problem of compilation of Python and numpy with different
parameters. But I've tried the same yesterday, and the Ubuntu
repository are OK in that respect, so there is something not quite
right with your configuration.

Matthieu

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Blog: http://matt.eifelle.com