[Numpy-discussion] Help w/ indexing, please

John Salvatier jsalvati@u.washington....
Tue Jul 27 11:32:05 CDT 2010

I am pretty sure you should be able to do

R = C[L, :]  and get the array you want.

Try it with a small matrix where  you know the result you want. You may need
to transpose some axes afterwards, but I don't think you should.