[Numpy-discussion] Finding Star Images on a Photo (Video chip) Plate?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Tue Jun 1 22:44:03 CDT 2010

Thanks for the info. By, DIY I mean borrowing only what seems necessary
to get started. For example the FORTRAN code that I  mentioned, I
suppose the opposite of this is trying to understand what's going on by
trying to learn some library of functions that go far beyond my needs.
Sort of just getting down to a basic approach rather than trying to
encompass large amounts of info on a subject. It's sort of like learning
to ride a tricycle before learning to ride a bicycle.