[Numpy-discussion] Technicalities of the SVN -> GIT transition

Dan Roberts ademan555@gmail....
Fri Jun 4 17:19:27 CDT 2010

Sorry to interrupt, but do you have a usable, up to date cloneable git
repository somewhere? I noticed that you had a repository on github, but
it's about a month out of date.  I understand if what you're working on
isn't ready to be cloned from yet.  In the meantime I can use git-svn, but I
figured if you had something better, I'd use that.
Thanks,
Dan