[Numpy-discussion] Is there really a moderator that reviews posts?

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Mon Jun 7 14:14:02 CDT 2010

I just tried a post and got this. Should I repost without the long
section of the terminal output I pasted in ?

Your mail to 'NumPy-Discussion' with the subject

   Installing numpy from source on py 3.1.2, osx

The reason it is being held:

   Message body is too big: 72148 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel