[Numpy-discussion] Is there really a moderator that reviews posts?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Mon Jun 7 14:32:30 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net> wrote:
> I just tried a post and got this. Should I repost without the long
> section of the terminal output I pasted in ?
>
> Your mail to 'NumPy-Discussion' with the subject
>
>   Installing numpy from source on py 3.1.2, osx

> The reason it is being held:
>
>   Message body is too big: 72148 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:

There is no moderator, and, I think, messages that are held because
they are too large are in permanent limbo. The only way to get through
is with smaller messages, maybe paste it somewhere.

Josef