[Numpy-discussion] NumPy equivalent to PyFloat_Check

MACKEITH Andrew Andrew.MACKEITH@3ds....
Tue Jun 8 10:08:33 CDT 2010

I am working in C, and I want to check whether a Python object (PyObject*) is a numpy float object.
i.e. numpy.float32, numpy.float64 etc.

I have looked at the docs and the NumPy Manual Part II C-API, but I am not sure which of the many type checking functions to use.

Could someone please give me an example?

Thanks.

Andrew

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it, (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments, (iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer.