[Numpy-discussion] updating NumPy in EPD

Jeff Hsu jeffhsu3@gmail....
Tue Jun 8 21:46:45 CDT 2010

Check which version of numpy python is importing with "import numpy; print
numpy.__file__".  I had a similar question and this worked after I removed
that installation of numpy.  I think the enthought distro installs it
somewhere else that has priority.