[Numpy-discussion] Serializing numpy record array

Vishal Rana ranavishal@gmail....
Sun Jun 13 20:10:20 CDT 2010

Robert,

There is no error on python side but on flex client which is "*Channel*.*
Call*.*Failed*" faultDetail="NetConnection.Call.Failed: *HTTP*: Status 503"

Here is the documentation for type mapping flex vs python:
http://pyamf.org/architecture/typemap.html, pyamf takes python data types so
I am not sure if numpy dtypes will work with it or not, but it working on
Mac OS X.

Thanks
Vishal Rana