[Numpy-discussion] Serializing numpy record array

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Jun 13 20:23:35 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 20:10, Vishal Rana <ranavishal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
> There is no error on python side but on flex client which
> is "Channel.Call.Failed" faultDetail="NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP:
> Status 503"
> Here is the documentation for type mapping flex vs
> python: http://pyamf.org/architecture/typemap.html, pyamf takes python data
> types so I am not sure if numpy dtypes will work with it or not, but it
> working on Mac OS X.

It looks like you will need to convert to plain Python builtin types
that appear on that list in order to pass anything to your Flex
client. Use the .tolist() method.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."