[Numpy-discussion] f2py with 4.1 under snow leopard

Charles سمير Doutriaux doutriaux1@llnl....
Wed Jun 16 13:05:15 CDT 2010

Hi Robert,

You're right. I finally figured out which flag was missing I'm posting it here as a reference for others:
I needed to add:
-undefined dynamic_lookup
I also removed -fPIC

Hope this helps somebody else.

Do you think it would be possible to have LDFLAGS added to the default ones? Or is there a way to obtain this by setting something else (EXTRA_LDFLAGS) or something like that?

Thanks,

C.