[Numpy-discussion] Accessing data in a large file

davide lasagnadavide@gmail....
Thu Jun 17 07:58:43 CDT 2010

You may have a look to the nice python-h5py module, which gives an OO
interface to the underlying hdf5 file format. I'm using it for storing
large amounts (~10Gb) of experimental data. Very fast, very convenient.

Ciao

Davide