[Numpy-discussion] needs_info status in Trac

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sun Jun 20 13:57:21 CDT 2010

Hi,

We have currently a number of open tickets that are stalled
primarily because a developer is not able to reproduce
the bug, and more input would be needed from the original
reporter (or someone else with the same problem).

Stealing ideas from Launchpad, I added a new `needs_info` ticket
status to our Trac systems, primarily for tickets in this state.
Please make best use of it (or have your say if you think it's
not useful, in which case we can back it out).

--
Pauli Virtanen