[Numpy-discussion] timeseries - dates prior to 1970

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Sun Jun 20 18:43:09 CDT 2010

On Jun 20, 2010, at 7:28 PM, Bevan Jenkins wrote:

> I downloaded the git branch, I had to use the Download
> pierregm/scikits.timeseries-sandbox at master via a zip file as I have not
> managed to get Git to work at Uni yet.
> After deleting the old scikit I built and installed the new version but I am
> still getting the same error.

Note that it's a work in progress. I'll let you know when the problem you experienced is fixed.

> I notoiced you had some new tests to dealing with high- freq dates before the
> unix epoch.  When i run
> ts.test() i get
> Ran 0 tests in 0.000s
>
> OK
>
> So I imagine I am doing something incorrectly.

Not necessarily. It works on my side (but I install using python setup.py develop...), I'll try and see where it goes wrong.