[Numpy-discussion] numpy.load raising IOError but EOFError expected

Ruben Salvador rsalvador.wk@gmail....
Mon Jun 28 09:52:11 CDT 2010

Sorry I had no access during these days.

Thanks for the answer Friedrich, I had already checked numpy.savez, but
unfortunately I cannot make use of it. I don't have all the data needed to
be saved at the same time...it is produced each time I run a test.

Thanks anyway!

Any other idea why this is happening? Is it expected behavior?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Friedrich Romstedt <
friedrichromstedt@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/6/23 Ruben Salvador <rsalvador.wk@gmail.com>:
> > Therefore, is this a bug? Shouldn't EOFError be raised instead of
> IOError?
> > Or am I missunderstanding something? If this is not a bug, how can I
> detect
> > the EOF to stop reading (I expect a way for this to work without tweaking
> > the code with saving first in the file the number of dumps done)?
>
> Maybe you can make use of numpy.savez,
>
> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/generated/numpy.savez.html#numpy-savez
> .
>
> Friedrich