[Numpy-discussion] subclassing ndarray in python3

Darren Dale dsdale24@gmail....
Thu Mar 11 16:04:49 CST 2010

Hi Pauli,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> Thanks for testing. I wish the test suite was more complete (hint!
> hint! :)

I'll be happy to contribute, but lately I get a few 15-30 minute
blocks a week for this kind of work (hence the short attempt to work
on Quantities this morning), and its not likely to let up for about 3
weeks.

> Yes, probably explicitly defining __rmul__ for ndarray could be the
> right solution. Please file a bug report on this.

Done: http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1426

Cheers, and *thank you* for all you have already done to support python-3,
Darren