[Numpy-discussion] Help!!! Docstrings overrun by markup crap.

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Sun Mar 21 11:27:47 CDT 2010

On 3/21/2010 9:58 AM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> You need 4 blank lines in your example. Now I tried adding a description

Here is the compact example I posted.

         q, r if mode = 'full':
            - q : ndarray of float or complex, shape (M, K)
            - r : ndarray of float or complex, shape (K, N)
         r if mode = 'r':
            - r : ndarray of float or complex, shape (K, N)
         a2 if mode = 'economic':
            - a2 : ndarray of float or complex, shape (M, N)

         K = min(M, N).
         The diagonal and the upper triangle of `a2` contains `r`,
         while the rest of `a2` is undefined.

Alan