[Numpy-discussion] datarray repositories have diverged

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Oct 1 14:10:33 CDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Rob Speer <rspeer@mit.edu> wrote:

> The way you'd usually get something merged in this kind of project is
> to send a pull request to the leader using the "Pull Request" button.
> But in this case, I'm basically making my pull request on the mailing
> list, because it's not straightforward enough for a simple pull
> request.

I just wanted to reply temporarily to say that I'm *not* ignoring this
discussion, despite appearances to the contrary :)  In the next week
we hope to put some time into this at work, and I'll try to catch up
with the discussion tomorrow.

One thing to note is that the new pull request system on GH is leaps
and bounds better than the old.  Now they get automatically an issue,
a discussion page, a stable url, etc.  So if anyone has anything on
datarray that they feel is ready to pull, it would be great if you
could click again on the pull request button (GH did not auto-migrate
old pull requests to the new system, they need to be made again
manually).

And we'll do our best to hold our end of the bargain of collaborative
development over the next few days :)

Regards,