[Numpy-discussion] datarray repositories have diverged

Rob Speer rspeer@MIT....
Fri Oct 1 16:45:20 CDT 2010

Oh, I'm apparently confusing people's github usernames. Sorry about that.

Josh's branch (jesusabdullah/datarray) is indeed the one I branched
from, not Lluis's (xscript/datarray), though I merged in changes from
Lluis at one point.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the "forked from" location
of my branch to be Fernando's branch?
-- Rob