[Numpy-discussion] datarray repositories have diverged

Lluís xscript@gmx....
Sat Oct 2 15:12:52 CDT 2010

Fernando Perez writes:

> One thing to note is that the new pull request system on GH is leaps
> and bounds better than the old.  Now they get automatically an issue,

Which has been bugging me, as pull requests where from branches
"associated" to already-existing issues... after looking I couldn't find
a way in GH to make a pull request associated to an existing issue
(creating an automated comment and somehow annotating the issue would be
the ideal), instead of creating a new one :)

apa!

 Tollbooth