[Numpy-discussion] Schedule for 1.5.1?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Fri Oct 8 11:12:36 CDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just asking,
>>> Should I backport some bugs that were corrected in 2.0 for numpy.ma ? I
>>> don't have any particular in mind, but I'm sure there must be some...
>>>
>> That would be helpful. Please backport any bug fixes that you think are
>> important.
>>

> IIRC, there was also a fix that Josef wanted in one of the stats functions
> before 1.5 but I don't remember which. Josef?

Not sure, The only things that I remember right now is that Alan
wanted to have ddof instead of bias in cov for consistency in names
across functions, and the usual

>>> np.nansum([])
1.#QNAN
>>> np.nansum([np.nan])
1.#QNAN

Both will change current behavior and might need a depreciation cycle.

I have to see if a search through the mailing list turns something up.

Josef