[Numpy-discussion] Development workflow

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Tue Oct 12 04:48:07 CDT 2010

On Oct 12, 2010, at 11:32 AM, Matthew Brett wrote:

> I think the only possible lesson that might be drawn is that it
> probably would have helped you as it has certainly helped me, to have
> someone scan the set of changes and comment - as part of the workflow.

That, and a nice set of instructions...

Till I'm at it, would there be anybody patient to hold my hand and tell me how to backport changes from one branch to another ? There are just some minor changes in the current master/numpy/ma/core.py that could go to maintenance/1.5.x/numpy/ma/core.py. Corollary: how do I branch from a branch ?
Thanks again for your patience.
P.