[Numpy-discussion] equality of empty arrays

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Oct 12 11:32:53 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:25, Friedrich Romstedt
<friedrichromstedt@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/10/12 Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com>:
>> Some elaboration here?
>> http://www.scipy.org/FAQ#head-9448031cbb9760d0a44db0eceda47393e56e8270
>
> I don't know if I understand what you want, do you want me or someone
> else to explain the section "What is the preferred way to test if an
> array is empy?" in the scipy FAQ in more detail?

I believe he is suggesting that that is a place where you can "start
improving the docs in this respect using the responses of others and
[you] from the list." As a wiki, it will automatically be "official".

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco