[Numpy-discussion] Awaiting confirmation before closing tickets

Friedrich Romstedt friedrichromstedt@gmail....
Thu Oct 14 17:47:42 CDT 2010

2010/10/11 Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com>:
> All,
> The following tickets could be closed if somebody confirmed everything works OK:
> * 1586: fixed in r8714
> * 1593: fixed in r8715
> * 1591: fixed in r8713
> * 1493: fixed a while ago (sorry, I completely forgot to comment on it).
> Let me know how it goes and I'll close them. Or not.

1593 seems (so far) okay to me, but I cannot see anything about
"comments" which are ignored in the examples provided?

For the others I'm not competent, and this is rather a re-ping for Pierre :-)

Friedrich