[Numpy-discussion] Tesing of the numpy 1.5.1 dmgs

Friedrich Romstedt friedrichromstedt@gmail....
Fri Oct 15 18:56:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

I just poked around the newly created files, and here they are:

The dmg:
http://friedrichromstedt.org/numpy/Release/10-10-16/01-numpy-2.0.0.dev-py2.5-python.org.dmg
 (just to be sure: PRELIMINARY)

The test file of the numpy 2.0.0 on the build machine:
http://friedrichromstedt.org/numpy/Tests/Vincent-i386-Core2Duo/py2.5/Logs/10-10-15/test.log

Test result file on another ppc PowerBook G4:
http://friedrichromstedt.org/numpy/Tests/Rick-ppc-G4/py2.5/10-10-16/01-10.5-test.log

Notice that both tests FAILED, but not very strongly.  The errors are
different on both machines.

Some things to note:
1)  The docs still say they are for 1.5.0rc1.  Might be my mistake,
but I remember the docs being rebuilt completely when it made the dmg.
2)  The installer has no customised background image.  (Intended?).
The dmg anyway has very nice layout, it works.

Friedrich