[Numpy-discussion] Sorry, probably postponing Binary Release [urgent]

Friedrich Romstedt friedrichromstedt@gmail....
Sat Oct 16 13:34:32 CDT 2010

2010/10/16 Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net>:
> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Friedrich Romstedt
> <friedrichromstedt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2010/10/16 Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com>:

> I will give this a try, I suffer from the limitation that if I have 1
> hour of quiet I am lucky. So it is difficult to sit a focus. Friedrich
> deserves credit for any success. I will work an this later today with
> a backup of the OS so I don't undo any of Friedrich work.

Nono, it's more like a publication in particle science (physics) :-)

And the credit will be given once the task is done I guess :-)

> And I want to be clear what my priorities/interests are.
> 1, Provide a machine to the numpy/scipy community that can be used for
> building binaries and anything else useful to numpy/scipy.
> 2, Make sure those that can actually successfully build binaries do
> so. Like you and Ralf.
> 3, Not get in the way
> 4, learn how to build binaries myself.

We discussed it in private.  Thank you.

cu,
Friedrich

P.S.: brightly smiling.  I enjoy all your company.