[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.5.1 release candidate 1

Mon Oct 18 09:01:20 CDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Ralf Gommers
> <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce the availability of the first release
>> candidate of NumPy 1.5.1. This is a bug-fix release with no new
>> features compared to 1.5.0.
>>
>> Binaries, sources and release notes can be found at
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/.
>> A note on the available binaries for OS X: these are known to not work
>> on Intel-based OS X 10.5. We hope to have that problem fixed within a
>> week.
>>
>> On Windows there are still two known test failures:
>> - #1610, in fromfile (under Python 2.x)
>> - #1633, a failing test for ldexp (under Python 2.5 only)
>> Please report any other issues on the Numpy-discussion mailing list.
>
> Test pass for me.
> osx 10.6 py27
>
> OK (KNOWNFAIL=4, SKIP=2)
> <nose.result.TextTestResult run=2648 errors=0 failures=0>

Glad it works for you. But I just reopened the OS X gfortran issue,
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1399.

RC2 in one week. Two other issues to be fixed by then:
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1610 (Pauli has suggested a fix already)
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1633

Cheers,
Ralf