[Numpy-discussion] numpy installation in ubuntu

Alex Ter-Sarkissov sigma.z.1980@gmail....
Tue Oct 19 03:26:38 CDT 2010

thanks, this didn't seem to work. I get a whole range of errors, most
importantly

SystemError: Cannot compiler 'Python.h'. Perhaps you need to install
python-dev|python-devel.

Apparently, according to numpy installation guide
(here<http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/user/install.html#fortran-abi-mismatch>)
i got the wrong compiler installed. How do I find out which 1 I got?