[Numpy-discussion] patch for structured array comparison bug

Mark Wiebe mwwiebe@gmail....
Tue Oct 19 14:46:46 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Charles R Harris <
charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>>
> We're still working things out after the move, so you get to be sort of a
> guinea pig ;) I think a pull request is the way to go.

Sounds good. :)

>  <snip>
>
> You can request a pull of the branch. Just give it a shot, you can always
> delete the request. You might want to rebase off the master branch first,
> however.

Done. It looked like I was already rebased off master, but I can try again
if the pull request merges funny.

-Mark