[Numpy-discussion] [OT: MATLAB] Any way to globally make Matlab struct attributes Python-property-like

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Mon Sep 13 21:24:55 CDT 2010

I.e., I'd, at minimum, like to globally replace

get(Handel, 'Property')

with

object.Property

and

set(Handel, 'Property', value)

with

object.Property = value

to an arbitrary level of composition.

(It's really getting cumbersome having to compound gets and sets all
over the place while debugging.)

(Sorry for the OT post; I thought I'd get a more sympathetic response
here than on the MATLAB lists.) ;)

Thanks!

DG
--
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really
good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change

- Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP address