[Numpy-discussion] Viewer for 2D Numpy arrays (GUI)

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha@gmail....
Fri Sep 17 02:03:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

have yo already tryied Spyderlib :

http://code.google.com/p/spyderlib/

a matlab-like environment based on pyqt
you can store object like array in a QtTable
and modify/save it.

Ciao,

Massimo.