[Numpy-discussion] Viewer for 2D Numpy arrays (GUI)

Didrik Pinte dpinte@enthought....
Mon Sep 20 06:46:54 CDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Mayank P Jain <mayankpj@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought about these options but what I need is excel like interface that
> displays the values for each cell and one can modify and save the files.
>
> This would be convenient way of saving large files in less space and at the
> same time, see them and would remove those additional steps of writing out
> and reading them in each time my program runs.
>
> Regards
> Mayank P Jain

You can potentially use an Array traits using Traits and view it using
the ArrayEditor or a TabularEditor.

See Traits, TraitsUI and Chaco documentation for more details about that.

-- Didrik