[Numpy-discussion] Removing numpy numpy-1.1.0 in Python 2.5

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Tue Sep 21 21:49:17 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Wayne Watson
<sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  I don't see  it in  Add/Remove.  Whoops.  It is on this Win7 machine.
> I need to check my XP machine.  I'll be back when I figure out if that's
> right. My not always recollection was that it was not on Add/Remove
> under XP.
>
> I'm dealing with people who barely understand software, so keeping this
> simple is the best thing to do. This version of the application is the
> last, and we might as well treat it as frozen.  I really don't want to
> try to correct people's install problems or attempts to move ahead with
> the various libraries we use over the internet, so simple is it.

If you want to have a frozen application, the best might be to use
py2exe, but maybe not worth the effort, if they don't mess with the
installed python packages.

Josef