[Numpy-discussion] f2py - undefined symbol: _intel_fast_memset [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jin Lee J.Lee@bom.gov...
Tue Aug 16 21:16:41 CDT 2011

Hello Pearu,

Thank you for your reply. It turned out that I was using Intel C/C++ compiler (icc) as my environment was set up for that compiler. I changed my compile environment to gcc and f2py worked.

BTW for the '--fcompiler' switch both 'gnu95' and 'gfortran' seem to work fine.

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards,

Jin