[Numpy-discussion] Reconstruct multidimensional array from buffer without shape

Ian youknowho2000@yahoo....
Fri Aug 19 13:57:49 CDT 2011

Right. I'm new to NumPy so I figured I'd check if there was some nifty way of preserving the shape without storing it in the database that I hadn't discovered yet. No worries, I'll store the shape alongside the array. Thanks for the reply.

Ian