[Numpy-discussion] Eigenvalues did not converge

Charanpal Dhanjal dhanjal@telecom-paristech...
Mon Aug 29 10:21:05 CDT 2011

I posted a similar question about the non-convergence of
numpy.linalg.svd a few weeks ago. I'm not sure I can help but I wonder
if you compiled numpy with ATLAS/MKL support (try numpy.show_config())
and whether it made a difference? Also what is the condition number and
Frobenius norm of the matrix in question?

Charanpal