[Numpy-discussion] Want to find a scientific app using NumPy to process large set of data, say more than 1000000 elements in ndarray.

Qisheng Yang qisheng@multicorewareinc....
Tue Aug 30 04:51:28 CDT 2011

Hello, All

As the subject say, I want to exercise *multiprocessing *module in NumPy in
order to take advantage of multi-cores. A project which processing large set
of data will be useful to compare single thread with multi-thread.  I have
reviewed some projects using NumPy/SciPy list on SciPy homepage. But I
haven't yet found a project which using NumPy ufunc to process large set of
data.

Thanks much.