[Numpy-discussion] Question on LinAlg Inverse Algorithm

Christopher Jordan-Squire cjordan1@uw....
Tue Aug 30 17:56:55 CDT 2011

Can you give an example matrix? I'm not a numerical linear algebra
expert, but I suspect that if your matrix is singular (or nearly so,
in floating point) then any inverse given will look pretty wonky. Huge
determinant, eigenvalues, operator norm, etc..

-Chris JS