[Numpy-discussion] Porting numpy to Python3

Shao Hong shaohong86@gmail....
Thu Feb 24 20:14:31 CST 2011

Hi correct me if I am wrong, I thought there is package ported for python
3.1 already?

On 25 Feb 2011 10:07, "Algis Kabaila" <akabaila@pcug.org.au> wrote:

Are there plans to port numpy to Python3? In particular, when
will the packages of Linear Algebra (viz matrix inversion) be
available in Python 3 compatible modules.

Because of the importance of numpy in many scientific endeavours
is so great, information of the availability in Python 3 mode is
very important and will be greatly appreciated.

OldAl.

--
Algis
http://akabaila.pcug.org.au/StructuralAnalysis.pdf