[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.6 schedule (was: Numpy 2.0 schedule)

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Mar 7 08:39:38 CST 2011

Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:23:10 +0100, Francesc Alted wrote:
[clip]
> ValueError: numpy.dtype has the wrong size, try recompiling
>
> I don't think I'm wrong here, but I'd appreciate if somebody else can
> reproduce this (either with tables or with another Cython-dependent
> package).

Ok, seems this needs looking into. I don't immediately see how it can
happen, and agree that it shouldn't (AFAIK, there are no changes in 1.6
that require additions to the structs).

--
Pauli Virtanen