[Numpy-discussion] Anybody going to PyCon?

Yung-Yu Chen yyc@solvcon....
Wed Mar 9 21:10:58 CST 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 09:11, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Gökhan Sever <gokhansever@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am going to the PyCon this week. I am presenting a poster about an
> > atmospheric sciences related project -- the most active development
> > from my coding site over at http://code.google.com/p/ccnworks/
> >
> > Is there anybody in the community participating there as well? Any
> > plans for sprinting or similar activities?
>
> Will be there as well, but only for the WE + monday,

I will be there tomorrow, and giving a talk about solving PDEs on Saturday
morning (plus a poster).  Looking forward to meet you guys and to learn more
about contribution to the community.

with regards,
Yung-Yu Chen

> cheers,
>
> David

Yung-Yu Chen
PhD candidate of Mechanical Engineering
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
+1 (614) 859 2436
http://solvcon.net/yyc/