[Numpy-discussion] 1.6: branching and release notes

Sun Mar 13 04:22:48 CDT 2011

Hi all,

On Tuesday (~2am GMT) I plan to create the 1.6.x branch and tag the
first beta. So please get your last commits for 1.6 in by Monday
evening.

Also, please review and add to the 1.6.0 release notes. I put in
headers for several items that need a few lines in the notes, I hope
this can be filled in by the authors of those features (Charles:
Legendre polynomials, Pearu: assumed shape arrays, Mark: a bunch of
stuff).

Cheers,
Ralf