[Numpy-discussion] finding atlas

Mag Gam magawake@gmail....
Tue Mar 15 06:14:43 CDT 2011

Ralf,

Actually, ATLAS isn't needed when using MKL.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=81451&p=1#144534
I am going to try this link line out

$(MKLROOT)/lib/em64t/libmkl_solver_ilp64.a -Wl,--start-group
$(MKLROOT)/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_ilp64.a
$(MKLROOT)/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_thread.a
$(MKLROOT)/lib/em64t/libmkl_core.a -Wl,--end-group -openmp -lpthread