[Numpy-discussion] Fortran was dead ... [was Re:rewriting NumPy code in C or C++ or similar]

william ratcliff william.ratcliff@gmail....
Wed Mar 16 16:14:39 CDT 2011

Related to this, what is the status of fwrap?  Can it be used with fortran
95/2003 language features?  There is a rather large code crystallographic
codebase (fullprof) that is written in fortran 77 that the author has been
porting to fortran 95/2003 and actually using modules for.  I'd like to
write python bindings for it to make it more scriptable...

William