[Numpy-discussion] What Requires C and what is just python

Simon Lyngby Kokkendorff silyko@gmail....
Mon Mar 21 09:25:45 CDT 2011

Hi Ben,

  It's very easy to package numpy (and most other modules) with py2exe,
which like Dan mentioned above, will include all necessary (also non-python)
libraries into a dist-folder. The folder to distribute can of course get
quite large if you include a lot of libraries - but I think that only
standard libraries and numpy will be below 5 mb.

 Cheers,
 Simon